HAJIN (ANHA) – The Media Center of the People’s Protection Units issued a statement in this regard, revealing the details and identity of the mercenaries who were arrested.
“The last phase of al-Jazeera Tempest campaign to eliminate IS mercenaries continues in Hajin areas and its districts, and after the remarkable progress of our forces, IS mercenaries have been encircled in a narrow spot after being inflicted with heavy losses by our forces in many places so the mercenaries resorted to launch a wide range of counter-attacks in an attempt to impede the advance of our forces, as well as attempts to target the civilians fleeing their areas.
In this context, after tracking and monitoring of the electronic devices, our forces managed to arrest a group of terrorists of foreign nationalities who were planning to target the civilians and commit massacres against them.
The arrest of the mercenaries took place on 6-7 January, as they arrested eight terrorists from the following countries: the United States of America, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Germany.
The information obtained by YPG from the arrested mercenaries was:
– Adel Rahimov (Abu Amin Uzbeki), 58 years old from Uzbekistan.
– Farhad Qarouf (Abu Belab Uzbeki), 28 years old from Uzbekistan.
– Mohammed Dolat (Abu Musab Tajki), 22 years old from Tajikistan.
– Askar Zermanbatov (Abu Dawood Tokha), 27 years old of Ukraine.
– Satipk Uchipav (Abu Roqia), 30 years old from Kazakhstan.
– Bimurziv Bekjan (Abu Sara), 30 years old from Russia.
– Sulai Noh Su (Abu Sulaiman al-Ameriki), 16 years old from the United States of America.
– Lucas Gulab (Abu Ibrahim al-Almani), 31 years old from Germany.